Each day I see the little boy coming through in Jack, more and more. He's quite the stinker these days!
1) Bruises, scrapes, scratches...his legs are full of them already!
2) He's climbing on everything. Jack is attempting to climb on top of anything that hits him about chest height. He has managed to crawl up on his Grandma Judy's fire place and dance around. He's trying to use his toys as boosts to get on the couch/ottomon. Oh, and he crawls up the stairs whenever he gets the chance (we may have to breakdown and buy a gate)
3) He loves playing outside! He screamed at his daddy today when he had to come in for lunch.
4) He eats EVERYTHING! My grocery bill is growing already and he's only 1!
5) Jack wants to throw almost any toy he gets his hands on. But, we're practicing on handing things to mom and dad, instead of chucking it at us.
While there are many things that make him a tough, fearless little boy, he's still sweet and cuddly too. Tonight he ran into my arms, with a big smile on his face, when I picked him up from Grandma Judy's...just melted my heart.
Until next time...