Saturday, January 7, 2012

I want I want I want...

I feel like I could get along real well with Brother and Sister Berenstein bears in the "Case of the Gimmes" book.  I have so many things I'd like to be able to purchase, change, decorate with, wear, use, etc.  So, I'm just going to keep a mini-bucket list of sorts and what better place to do it!  Wants (as of 1/7/12):
*New house- big-- 5 bedrooms! With a big backyard, finished basement, and more storage than I know what to do with.  Those are 3 deal breakers as we search for a new home.
*A new car...I know I know, we have 2 really great cars, but there always something nicer and newer.  I fell in love with a car on my uncle's lot, so maybe something like this: 
*After an accident, I'd like to purchase a new screen for my phone...but that's like $180 for parts and labor.  Considering I spent $0.01 on the phone in the beginning, thanks to my upgrade, I probably could spring for it, but I'm also going to have an upgrade in 16 months.  (That's a lot longer when you write it down)
*A maid- dusting, vacuuming, toilets, scrubbing tubs.  Ahh--that'd be wonderful.
*A rose colored watch such as this: 
*A trip to Disneyworld!  Oh how I love Disney and I have been wanting to go with my family for a couple of years now.  Maybe 2013 is the year!? 
*A romantic getaway to somewhere...all I want is a beach, sun, all-inclusive food/drinks, and fun activities.  I think that's doable.  2013 Anniversary trip will happen!

That's about it for now.  I know there are several a million other things I'd like to buy, but these are the main ones I keep thinking about most frequently.
Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment