Friday, November 26, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving 2010

We had a wonderful day today with the Kirby/Calvert families for our Thanksgiving celebration.  We feasted on turkey, dressing, and all the fixin's!  And we think there might have been as many dessert dishes as there were side dishes!  (That's a good Thanksgiving if you ask me)  :)  It was fun to see the kids playing together and our niece, little Miss Ella showed off her crawling and her singing skills. 
I'm always so thankful to have a family here in KC.  God knew how important my family is to me, when He found Reid for me.  His family is wonderful and I'm so blessed to be a part of it. 
We hope you enjoyed time with loved ones and have taken time to thank God for all that He provides.  He surely is SO good! 
Happy Thanksgiving 2010:
Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment