Thursday, March 29, 2012

Looking forward

It's only a few days over 40, until graduation!  There are a lot of things left to do between now and then, but I keep looking forward and that's what is keeping me motivated.
Here's the beginning of a laundry list of "normal" things I can't wait to do after graduation.  I didn't realize how much I've put aside for this year until I started talking about all the things I can't wait to do again.
*reading non-nursing books.  I have a huge pile of books I've accumulated that are just waiting to be read!
*going to the park with my boys
*running...ok, ok I'll probably start with walking.  But, my plan is to start the "couch to 5K" regimen.  I think it'll be a good transition.  Hopefully I can actually stay motivated to do this.
*going to the pool/laying out
*cook meals and enjoy dinner time with my family
*see my girlfriends/drinks/dinners/play dates with our kids
*knit
*travelling (road trips, plane trips, boat trips..who knows!)
*watch a TV show in real time
*deep clean my house and cars-- unfortunately this always seems to get pushed to the end of my to-do list
*home improvements
*sleep in
*stay up late just because
*go TO the movies...not just redboxing it

well, I know there are more things in mind, but I'll have to add them later.  School work awaits.
Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment