Friday, December 4, 2009

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

Well, it's starting to look like Christmas in our house!  I toyed around with the idea of waiting on putting up the tree, because I was worried about Jack getting into it.  But, I've even got presents wrapped under it now and he hasn't looked at it twice.  He smiled really big when we lit it for the first time and that's it.  :)

Christmas corner in our house:


The tree while the room light is on:


I'm pretty proud of my mantle decorations!:

We hope you're having as much fun getting ready for the holidays as we are. 
Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. I just posted a comment but it isn't showing up...forgive me if it does and you get two posts!

    Anyway, just wanted to say I think it looks great!! Too funny, too...I just posted a photo of our mantle with three stockings :) Great minds think alike, I guess!

    ReplyDelete