Sunday, February 21, 2010

Sunday = big 'ol snow day

Well, we just got back from church and the snow is beautiful, but it's much prettier when we can watch it from the warmth of our living room.  We're supposed to have 8 inches accumulation.  I am the first to admit I LOVE snow, but I'm really ready for steady sunshine.  I can't wait to take Jack outside and run around at the park!  We are getting a little stir crazy. 
Nothing much planned for today.  Jack just went down for a nap and Reid and his friend Matt are watching the Liverpool vs. Manchester City game.  I really need to go to the grocery store, but again, getting out in the snow just doesn't sound appealing to me anymore.  It's supposed to snow until tomorrow morning!  Too bad my work place can't close for the day.  That would be awesome! 
I think I'll spend today knitting Jack's birthday blanket.  It's coming along nicely.  It's my first large project and I must say I'm pretty impressed that the 2 stitches I know, have made it.  Knitting has definitely become one of my favorite things to do. 
Hope you all have enjoyed your weekend.  Stay warm!
Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment