Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Not 1, not 2, but 3 special days!

The last few days have been full of celebration and fun for me.  On Sunday, it was my 2nd Mother's Day.  We had dinner at Reid's mother's house.  She cooked yummy lasagna and made and AWESOME big cake for me and Aunt Jayne (who's birthday was 5/5) and we had presents and played Catchphrase.  It was great to spend time with family. 
Jayne and I; May birthdays:
We took a picture of all the moms there (Judy, Grandma Peggy, Jayne, me).
Monday, Reid and I celebrated our 2nd wedding anniversary.  It's been a whirlwind of two years, but I can't imagine doing any of it without Reid.  I unfortunately had to work, but Reid had the night off so Grandma Judy offered to keep Jack for a couple hours and we ate at Longhorn Steakhouse.  We got our own booth for 2 and had a meal fit for a king!  It was nice to have a couple hours of quiet together.  (THANK YOU JUDY!) 
 Here's a picture of our wedding day 5/10/08:
Here we are at a wedding a couple weekends ago.  My husband has changed a little!!
And yesterday was my 26th birthday!  I know, I know, it's a little crazy to smash all the special days in one, but it makes it easy for Reid to remember them all! ;)  I feel very loved and I'm extremely blessed.  I'm so thankful for another year of celebrations and I hope there are many more to come.
Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment