Tuesday, May 25, 2010

"Here, you try it mommy!"

On Sunday afternoon, Jack and I were hanging out and I was laying on the couch and all of a sudden he runs up to me and looked at me and pulled out his pacifier and tried to stuff it in my mouth!  I was shocked and excited...I guess he has figured out that his pacifier could techinically go in any mouth, not just his.  He must think "everyone uses a pacifier!"  Since he doesn't get a lot of interaction with other people/kids, I'm happy to see him attempt to share.  :) 
2 other funny/cute things:
1- On Sunday, Reid's brother and friend were over watching a soccer game and Uncle Scott is fascinated by Jack's ability to dance on cue.  So, Scott started slapping the floor to create a beat and all of a sudden Jack just starts dancing.  And he didn't stop for a long time.  I wish I would've had the video camera out.  Maybe next jam session.
2- Last night I had my volleyball game and Reid and Jack tagged along to watch.  My friend Amanda plays too and her husband and 11 month old was there as well.  Well, little Owen has started walking, but he's still in the indecisive stage of whether or not he can get there faster by crawling/walking.  So he was sitting on the floor and Jack walks over to him and kind of groans like, "Come on buddy!"  When Owen didn't get up, Jack walked around and sat right beside him.  It was just too cute (and another moment I wished I had the video camera).  Again, Jack doesn't spend much time with other kids, so I really enjoy seeing his interaction with Owen and friends, when we can get together. 
Hope you're having a lovely week!
Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment