Monday, November 23, 2009

Excitement!

Well, this is my first real blog...in real time! I think this is going to be a fun way for us to share pictures and stories with our family and friends who don't have facebook or maybe don't check it that often.
We're anxiously awaiting the long weekend! Reid's working tonight, tomorrow night, Wed night and Thanksgiving day...and then OFF for 4 days straight! We'll have the Phillips (Reid's mom's siblings/mom) in town Wed-Sun. Turkey dinner on Friday and lots of family time throughout. My mom and sisters are coming to visit on Friday-Sunday as well!
I'm really anxious for both families to see Jack! He's just surprising us every day! He loves to clap now and gets a BIG smile on his face when he does it. I think he can tell I'm pretty proud. He's also standing a lot! He'll stand up and pull away from whatever he's next to. He's getting good at bending over and picking up things around him while standing, as well. He's starting to point at things too. Sometimes, I just like to watch him and I can only imagine the things going through his mind. He's sure to be the subject of plenty of attention this weekend. :)
We're still contemplating Black Friday this year. I went for the first time last year, but I don't really have anything I have to buy this year. Most of the shopping is done...yes DONE!
Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment